Levamisol is a synthetic anthelmintic for treatment and control of gastrointestinal worms and against lung worms in cattle, calves, sheep, goats, poultry such as: Haemonchus, Nematodirus, Ostertagia, Trichostrongylus spp. Ascaridia and Capilaria spp.
For oral administration:
- Poultry: 2 g per 5 – 7 kg body weight..
- Dog, cat, rabit: 2 g per 10 kg body weight..
- Cattle, goat, sheep: 2 g per 10 – 12 kg body weight..
- Young animals:every 2 months.
- Large animals: every 6 months.
- For meat: 03 days.
- For milk: 01 day.
Store in shade and dry place, temperature below 30oC.